Small Business Feng Shui Consulting Services:
Whether you are a solopreneur in a one room office, in Hong Kong’s banking district or Donald Trump’s Manhattan office, the need for positive supportive energy and balance based on Feng Shui principles is the same. When Feng Shui principles are applied to your workplace it will create an environment which enables, encourages and motivates while helping you focus, be more productive and less stressed.
The increased flow of focus will result in improved performance, job satisfaction and profitability. By utilizing the century’s old, proven methods of Feng Shui and Pat’s experience and unique adaptation of Energy Design principles plus organization strategies, she helps business leaders streamline and transform their companies into a focused, effective and efficient environment that reduces stress while developing habits that lead to job satisfaction, innovation and increased productivity.
What to Expect
- Analysis and evaluation of the flow of energy inside your office
- Incorporation of your concerns and needs
- Evaluation of your workplace to remove stress and anxiety creating factors such as clutter, distracting colors and design
- Recommendations for creating a flow of focus and how to maximize positive energy into your office
- Information on the power position for your desk and other office components
- Creation of a strategic roadmap to help you shift energy in the areas of your office that correspond with your business needs
- Included in the roadmap is information for the exterior if applicable and interior area of your workplace along with diagrams when appropriate.
In advance of the consultation you will need to book and pay for your consultation by clicking on the PayPal button. It usually takes a one hour consultation to review a one or two room office with one or two people working there. This consultation service works well for and office of no more than five people. For consultations of offices of more than five people click here. You will also need to provide Pat the following at least 72 hours prior to your appointment:
- A detailed floor plan of your office including doors, windows and the location of the desks in each room
- The compass direction your office faces. When standing inside your office door looking out what direction are you facing?
- A list of three to five life issues you are working on such as productivity, focus, relationships, income, creativity, innovation, etc.
These items can be email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once payment is received you will be contacted to set up your appointment. Pat looks forward to working with you.
Pat is available for telephone or onsite consultations.
Available in 30, 60, and 90 minute increments.
To book a home or personal consultation by telephone fees must be paid in advance. Please select your preferred time from the drop-down window below, and then click the “PayNow” button. After payment is received, we will contact you to arrange for your private consultation appointment..
(To schedule a large business or corporate consultation with Pat, click here).