Real Estate Feng Shui Consulting Services:
A Feng Shui consultation with a realtor can have more than one objective:
- It will show you how to immediately motivate yourself in a difficult market while increasing your productivity and bottom-line profits, or how to stay focused in a busy market. You will be given techniques about how to reduce stress, eliminate frustration, improve productivity, and achieve personal and business goals through actionable results-oriented strategies.
- You can also receive actionable advice to provide your clients on how to give their property “buyer appeal” and make their homes easier to sell – or how to use Feng Shui principles on a “hard to sell” property.
The realtor will be benefited immediately by the motivating, life-changing, client-tested techniques Pat shares with them.
What to Expect From Feng Shui Consulting Services
Pat’s actionable solutions provide hope and results for realtors. They will learn how to:
- Eliminate energy-drainers and surround themselves with positive, supportive energy
- Stay focused and motivated
- Be more productive, efficient and effective
- Advise sellers on the best way to prepare their home to be more sellable by increasing “buyer appeal” that attracts potential buyers so that it not only looks good, but feels good to prospects.
- Give the outside of a home and its entrance a feeling that compels prospects to enter
In advance of the consultation you will need to book and pay for your consultation by clicking on the PayPal button. It usually takes a one hour consultation to review a house or condo of 2500 square feet or less or Feng Shui a realtor’s office. NOTE: you can combine consultations working on both your office and your client’s property. You will also need to provide Pat the following at least 72 hours prior to your appointment:
- A detailed floor plan of your office (include the location of your desk) or the home you are trying to sell including doors, windows, appliances, bathrooms and the locations of the bed in each bedroom
- The compass direction your office or the home faces. When standing inside your front door looking out what direction are you facing?
- A list of three to five life issues you are working on such as productivity, motivation, relationships, income, etc.
These items can be email to email@example.com. Once payment is received you will be contacted to set up your appointment. Pat looks forward to working with you.
Pat is available for telephone or onsite consultations.
Available in 30, 60, and 90 minute increments.
To book a home or personal consultation by telephone fees must be paid in advance. Please select your preferred time from the drop-down window below, and then click the “PayNow” button. After payment is received, we will contact you to arrange for your private consultation appointment..
(To schedule a large business or corporate consultation with Pat, click here).