Home /Personal Feng Shui Consulting Services:
Home evaluations and consultations can be performed either on-site, through the use of floor plans and pictures or online through Skype or FaceTime. Evaluations would include the removal of energy drainers causing stress and anxiety. We would then create balance and energize specific areas of need based on the client’s concerns, needs and goals.
What to Expect
- Analysis of the flow of energy outside and inside your home
- Exploration of your concerns and needs
- An evaluation of your home to remove stress and anxiety creating factors such as clutter, negatively impacting colors and design
- Recommendations for creating balance and harmony and how to bring positive energy into your home
- Information on the best location for beds in every bedroom
- Evaluation of the front yard, every room in the house and the back yard based on your goals and objectives and make recommendations
- Creation of a roadmap to help you shift energy in the areas of your home that correspond to the areas of your needs such as health, wealth, relationship, abundance, etc.
- Included in the action plan is information for the exterior and interior of the home along with diagrams when appropriate.
In advance of the consultation you will need to book and pay for your consultation by clicking on the PayPal button. It usually takes a one hour consultation to review a house or condo of 2500 square feet or less – more if your home is larger or you are dealing with a number of complex issues. You will also need to provide Pat the following at least 72 hours prior to your appointment:
- A detailed floor plan of your home including doors, windows, appliances, bathrooms and the locations of the bed in each bedroom
- The compass direction your home faces. When standing inside your front door looking out what direction are you facing?
- A list of three to five life issues you are working on such as relationships, income, your health or the health of others in the home, etc.
These items can be email to email@example.com. Once payment is received you will be contacted to set up your appointment. Pat looks forward to working with you.
Pat is available for telephone or onsite consultations.
Available in 30, 60, and 90 minute increments.
To book a home or personal consultation by telephone fees must be paid in advance. Please select your preferred time from the drop-down window below, and then click the “PayNow” button. After payment is received, we will contact you to arrange for your private consultation appointment..
(To schedule a large business or corporate consultation with Pat, click here).